Ordering a rubber stamp, no matter what size or style is not difficult.
The list below shows some basic questions you should answer before you place your order.
Here is some information we need to start your order:
A – The quantity of units you need.
B – The color of ink you want.
C – The size or model of stamp you need, and whether it is a Hand Stamp or Self Inking.
D – The information you want on the stamp.
To be sure the stamp will work for you, also let us know the surface you are marking on.
I.e. are you stamping on paper, plastic, wood, or metal.
Different surfaces sometimes require different stamp models or inks, such as our quick drying ink.
We also have extreme heavy duty stamps for warehouses and industrial settings.
The sequence of events is as follows:
- The order is placed.
- We typeset or lay out the information and/or logo the way you want the imprint to look. (Usually within 24 hours.)
- You then receive an e-mail with the proof attached.
You MUST PRINT OUT the proof to see the true size.
Please DO NOT check the sizing on your computer screen.
Your screen may not give a true representation.
- You e-mail or fax us back the approval or changes you need. Make sure we have your shipping and payment information. The payment preference can be given by e-mail, fax or phone. Whatever you are comfortable with. We understand.
- Pricing will be confirmed on your proof. To get your final cost, take the price of the product(s), add your shipping cost, calculate any applicable taxes, and that should be very close to your total. In some cases, a logo or typesetting fee will be charged. If this is applicable, we will let you know before your order proceeds. They will also be indicated on the proof we send you.
- When approved and the payment info has been given, the production time is typically 1 -2 business days provided the model and quantity in in our inventory. We keep the most popular sizes and colors on the shelf, but sometimes special orders have to be placed.
- Once the order is confirmed and the stock is on our shelf, then the job will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours.
Rush and/or same day service can sometimes be done at an extra charge.
- When the order is complete, we will ship it out to you via Canada Post expedited parcel, our standard shipping method.
You will receive an e-mail advising you it has been shipped as well as a tracking number you can trace the progress with.
Some additional information you might need.
Almost anything can be put on a stamp except shadows and photographs.
We can go as small as 6 point type in most fonts but will let you know if we thing that your request wont work.
Logos must be converted to true black artwork. This means no colours, no greys, no shadows.
In the rubber stamp world, grey is NOT black.
If you don’t know how to do this, we can convert your artwork. **Artwork charges may apply**
Artwork or logos that are “reversed” (black background with a white image) may not print clearly due to the large coverage area. We will let you know if there are any concerns and offer suggestions.
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions.