05 Sep 0
Orders can be placed 24/7 on our Website, via Fax or by Phone
Here is some information we need to start your order:
A – The quantity of units you need.
B – The color of ink you want.
C – The size or model of stamp you need, and whether it is a hand stamp or Self Inking.
D – The information you want on the stamp.
**To be sure the stamp will work for you, also let us know the surface you are marking on. I.e. are you stamping on paper, plastic, wood, or metal. Different surfaces sometimes require different stamp models or inks, including our quick drying ink. We also have extreme heavy duty stamps for warehouses and industrial settings.
The sequence of events are as follows.
- The order is placed.
- We typeset or layout the information and/or logo the way it is to be. (Usually within 24 hours.)
- You then receive an e mail with the proof attached. You MUST PRINT IT OUT to see the true size. DO NOT check it on your computer screen. It will show up a different size depending on your size of screen.
- You email or fax us back the approval or changes you need. At this point of the order is where your shipping information AND the credit card information is needed. The payment information can be given by e mail, fax or phone. Whatever you are comfortable with. We understand.
- Pricing is pretty simple. You take the price of the product, add any applicable taxes, add your shipping cost, and you will have your complete price. In some cases, a logo or typesetting fee will be charged. If this is applicable, it will be indicated on the proof we send you.
- When approved and the payment info has been given, the turnaround time is typically a day or so provided the model and quantity in in our inventory. We keep the most popular sizes and colors on the shelf, but sometimes special orders have to be placed.
- If everything is in order and the stock is on our shelf, then the job will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours. Rush and/or same day service can sometimes be done at an extra charge.
- When the order is complete, we will ship it out to you via Canada Post expedited mail, the least expensive method. You will receive an e mail advising you it has been shipped as well as a tracking number you can trace the progress with.
Some additional information you might need.
– Anything can be put on a stamp except shadows and photographs. We can go as small as 6 point type. Logos must be converted to black and white artwork. If you don’t know how to do this, we can convert your artwork. **Artwork charges may apply**
– The largest self inking stamps that we can make is 3 1/8” x 4 ½”
– Artwork or logos that are “Reversed” (Black background with a white image) are very difficult to do and may have an extra charge applied.
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions.